The cost of the course is $990 AUD. It includes:
- 9 month access to the comprehensive LES online Learning Management System, which provides an interactive and collaborative environment.
- Printed course manual for the virtual course component. Please note a training kit is required for the course that should be purchased by the organisation.
- The opportunity to develop a wide variety of skills in oedema management of mild below knee chronic oedema for the ageing population. This includes assessment, manual lymphatic draining, compression wrap / garment prescription and application.
- Resources to enable you to get started upon successful course completion. The participant will also have unlimited access to the course dedicated online resource hub.
- A unique mentoring program for each course participant. Following completion of the virtual part of the course the participant will have access to 30 minute online meeting every month for 6 months with Maree O’Connor Physiotherapist to discuss client assessment and management issues.