Lymphoedema Education Solutions will work with you to develop an educational experience that meets your needs or that of your organisation. Benefits include:
- Current information that explores evidence based research.
- Best practice adult learning via:
- Utilising and building on the health professionals current knowledge and skills
- Online learning via a dedicated learning management platform.
- Interactive face to face sessions that use a variety of teaching approaches which enables it to be an authentic experience.
- Knowledge and skills that can be immediately used in clinical practice.
- The Level 1 and Level 2 lymphoedema courses are endorsed by the Australasian Lymphology Association. On successful completion of these courses the practitioner is eligible to register on the National Lymphoedema Practitioners Register.
- If you are completing a post graduate course in your profession you may be eligible to use these courses as an elective subject.
Face to face courses
Level 1 Lymphoedema Courses
- Become a lymphoedema practitioner – Level 1 – course description
- Level 1 Upper Limb Course – course description
- Level 1 Chronic Oedema Lower Limb (COLL) Course – course description
Level 2 Lymphoedema Courses
- Become an advanced lymphoedema practitioner – Level 2 – course description
- Level 2 Upper Limb Advanced Lymphoedema Course – course description
- Level 2 Lower Limb Advanced Lymphoedema Courses – course description
- Level 2 Upper and Lower Limb Advanced Lymphoedema Courses – course description
Head and Neck Course
Head and Neck Lymphoedema Course – course description
LES online courses:
A collection of online learning modules including research papers, lectures, videos and surveys.
NEW Compression and Peripheral Artery Disease – course description
Night time compression course – course description
Bandaging Challenging Lower Limb Chronic Oedema with 3M™ Coban™ 2 Layer Bandage System – course description
Laser Course 1 Introduction to Laser Safety Parameters and Dosages: How to get to where you want to be – course description
Laser Course 2 Therapeutic laser for the management of lymphoedema – course description
Laser Course 3 Therapeutic laser for the management of musculoskeletal conditions – course description
Klose Training courses:
Lymphoedema Education Solutions also provide a range of cost effective and up-to-date lymphoedema online courses created by Klose Training:
- Obesity and Obesity-Related Lymphoedema & Lipedema – course description
- Strength after Breast Cancer – course description
- Axillary Web Syndrome – course description
- Elastic Taping for Lymphoedema – course description
- Anatomy and Physiology of the Lymphatic System – course description
- Differential Diagnosis: Identifying the Etiology of Edema – course description
- The Role of Exercise in Lymphoedema Management – course description
- A Physician’s Lecture on Lymphoedema – course description
- Head & Neck Lymphoedema Management – course description
- Breast Cancer Rehabilitation – course description
Lymphoedema Education Solutions has partnered with Klose Training to bring you valuable online continuing education courses that you can access anytime, anywhere. Klose Training is the leading provider of lymphoedema education in the Unites States. They are focused on developing engaging, video-based content that is full of visual aids to improve comprehension.
When you pay for an online course, your registration will be sent to Klose Training. Klose Training will email your 3 month course access information, provide help with any technical issues you might have, and email your certificate of completion after you have successfully completed the course.