The Anatomy and Physiology of the Lymphatic System Online Lesson provides essential information about the structures and functions of the lymphatic system.
Click on the headings below for more information
The Anatomy and Physiology of the Lymphatic System Online Lesson provides essential information about the structures and functions of the lymphatic system. Your host, Guenter Klose, presents the information in a most comprehensible fashion. Short video presentations are incorporated to deepen the understanding of these important topics.
Upon completion of the course, the student will:
- Understand the anatomy of the lymphatic system
- Understand the physiology and pathophysiology of the lymphatic system
- Gain knowledge of the factors leading to edema/lymphoedema formation
- Anatomy of the lymphatic system
- Physiology of the lymphatic system
- Pathophysiology of the lymphatic system
- Factors that lead to edema/lymphedema formation
- Click the REGISTER NOW button below
- Fill in the REGISTRATION form then click the PAYMENT button where you will be directed to the Shop page where you need to click ADD TO CART.
- Click PROCEED TO CHECKOUT.
- If you are a previous customer, simply enter your access details to login to your customer account. If you are a new customer, carefully enter your details.
- Please ensure that you enter a valid e-mail address as all order information will be sent to this address.
Place your order
- Click PROCEED TO PAYPAL to make your payment via credit card or with your Paypal account.
- Shortly after making a successful payment you will receive your order confirmation by email.
- Your credit card is charged and will show payment made to Victorian Lymphoedema Practice (trading as Lymphoedema Education Solutions)
Within three to five business days of receiving your registration and payment, you will be sent your username, password, and instructions on how to access and navigate the online course. You will have 3 MONTHS of access to the online course, starting from the time you receive your username and password by email.
Please ensure you have a reliable internet connection when undertaking in the course work.
MLD/CDT Certified Instructor
No prior lymphedema certification is required.
This course is offered to all Medical Practitioners, Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Nurses, Podiatrists, Accredited Exercise Physiologists, Massage Therapists, Physiotherapy Assistants, Occupational Therapist Assistants, Nursing students and students undertaking health professional qualifications.
Note: Persons without a medical background who are interested in learning about the anatomy and physiology of the lymphatic system are also invited to register for this online course, but will not receive continuing education hours/credits.
The tuition for this online course is $245.00AUD (inc GST). The full amount is due upon registration.
You are required to approve the Klose Training and Consulting and Lymphoedema Education Solutions Participant Agreement on registration for this course.
To receive a Certificate of Completion, students must successfully complete an online quiz.
Upon completion of the course and successfully passing the quiz, the student will receive a Certificate of Completion verifying online course hours. The Anatomy and Physiology of the Lymphatic System Online Lesson offers 7.5 contact hours of online continuing education.
Once you complete the registration form below, you will be directed to the payment section for this course.