The course includes:
- 9-month access to the comprehensive early intervention lower limb oedema course via the LES online Learning Management System. This platform provides an interactive and collaborative environment.
- Course manuals for the self-paced online and face to face course component.
- Measuring board and tape measures
- The opportunity to develop a wide variety of skills and clinical reasoning in oedema management of mild below-knee chronic oedema while in a face to face classroom setting. This includes assessment, manual lymphatic draining, compression wrap/garment prescription and application.
- A unique mentoring program for each course participant. Following completion of the virtual part of the course the participant will have access to 30 minute online meeting every month for 6 months with Maree O’Connor Physiotherapist to discuss client assessment and management issues.
- Resources to enable the participant to get started upon successful course completion. The participant will also have 12-month access to the course dedicated online resource hub.