- Online learning begins – 11 August 2024
- Face-to-face dates block: Friday 25th October to Sunday 27th October 2024
- Registration: Friday 25th October between 8.00 – 8.30am
- Course times: 8.00am – 5.30 pm approximately
- Location: The Tudor, Box Hill
- Cost: $1900.00 inc GST
Access to the comprehensive LES online Learning Management System which provides an interactive and collaborative environment;
Klose Training online modules (www.klosetraining.com):
- Axillary Web Syndrome
- Obesity and Obesity-Related Lymphoedema & Lipedema
- Klose Training CDT for the treatment of genital lymphedema
- Klose Training Elastic Taping for Lymphoedema Course
LES Laser courses 1 and 2
4.5 hours of virtual sessions
3.0 days of face to face master classes including presentations and workshops from experts in lymphoedema management;
Course handouts for the face to face component;
Advanced Coban 2 techniques;
Sample roll of kinesiotape;
All morning / afternoon teas and lunches.
Please complete the following registation form for the Level 2 Advanced Upper and Lower Limb Lymphoedema Course with online learning commencing August 2024.
To complete your registration, the 50% deposit is due in June with the balance paid in July. You will receive an email with details about making this payment in June 2024.
Places are limited and minimum and maximum course numbers apply. All workshop practical sessions are completed in pairs and therefore even numbers are required.