This free 1 hour webinar will:
- Identify the prevalence of chronic oedema in the ageing population
- Deconstruct the causes of oedema in this population
- Discuss the impact of chronic oedema for an older person
- Propose a screening program for chronic oedema identification
- Explore management strategies for elderly swollen legs
- Discuss the Chronic Oedema Education Framework for the workforce looking after the ageing population
This webinar is available to registered health professionals only (Registered Division 1 Nurses, Medical Practitioners, Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists and Podiatrists).
Continuing Professional Development Certificate
On completion, participants will receive a CPD certificate.